CIVIL ENGINEERING REQUIREMENTS:
Civil engineers design major construction projects, such as Buildings, roads, airports, tunnels, dams and bridges. They also supervise project construction and maintenance. They must possess a very broad skill set, from cost accounting to geology. Many civil...
OSKAR Technologies, Solapur is startup working for construction field by developing low cost software which can be used by builders and contractors to manage their construction sites. We also provide RERA registration services for construction sites all over India.
Now we are looking...
1) What are the responsibilities of a construction manager?
The responsibilities of a construction manager are
• Cost Estimates
• Pre-purchase of selected materials
• Selection of bidders for bidding phase
• Analysis of proposals
• Construction contract negotiations
• Construction Scheduling...