1) What are the responsibilities of a construction manager?
The responsibilities of a construction manager are
• Cost Estimates
• Pre-purchase of selected materials
• Selection of bidders for bidding phase
• Analysis of proposals
• Construction contract negotiations
• Construction Scheduling...
What does it take for the project to be a success?. To be successful, a project manager should have great skills for managing the project management processes, and for managing the people on the project.
The project management processes include:
Planning, estimating and structuring the work...