IMPORTANT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the functions of a column in a building?
Answer – A column is used to support the weight of the roof and/or the upper floors. Nowadays, many columns are used for decorative purposes. A column along with load bearing beams can support a lot of weight...
1) What are the responsibilities of a construction manager?
The responsibilities of a construction manager are
• Cost Estimates
• Pre-purchase of selected materials
• Selection of bidders for bidding phase
• Analysis of proposals
• Construction contract negotiations
• Construction Scheduling...
1. What are the steps involved in the concreting process, explain?
The major steps involved in the process of concreting are as follows:
3. Transporting and placing of concrete
> Batching: The process of measurement of the different materials for the making...
CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY - GENERAL QUESTIONS
ASKED IN COMPETITIVE EXAMS
1. To determine the modulus of rupture, the size of test specimen used is
a) 150 x150 x500 mm
b) 100 x100 x700 mm
c) 150 x150 x700 mm
d) 100 x100 x500 mm
2. The property of fresh concrete, in which the water in the mix...