Civil Engineer Required for Singapore 2 to 5 Year Experience

Sumit Civil

Civil Engineer Required for Singapore 2 to 5 Year Experience
Job Description

Company

Our Client is a leading globally focused EPC Contractor that provides engineering & construction for engineering installations in Building construction as well as Civil & Infrastructure. From project planning and consultation to design, procurement and construction management, as well as start-up and operational services, they provide one-stop solutions to clients globally. The company offers a variety of contracting arrangements for the construction and management of large-scale infrastructure projects. With increasing projects in the pipeline locally & overseas, they are seeking experienced and professional individuals to join their local team.

Civil and Structural, Design Engineer

Responsibilities:
  • Coordination of works and specifications on site.
  • Assisting project manager in coordinating all contractual requirements, submission and approval of shop drawings, addition and alteration to project specifications
  • Coordination clash check

Requirements:

• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
  • At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
  • Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and design related software
  • MRT Project experience
Salary: Rs 14.45 - 16.50 Lacs p.a.

TO APPLY:

Interested Candidate send your complete documents (C.V, Qualification Details, Work-experience Details, Passport front page & last page scan copy image, one Passport size photograph) to our company email ID. For further Queries Contact
Mr. Jay Deshmukh
+91 8902944439
hr@technooceaninternationalgroup.com

Reactions: HARI BASKER
Dear Sir,
I have 3yrs only Experiance, (2 yrs in Gulf country & 1yrs in India) . I send my document to above email ID. If am Eligible Please Contact me.

Respected Sir,

My name is Hameed Basha Syed and I have completed my Graduation in Quba college of engineering and technology.

Working as a assistant civil engineer & Health and Safety in Road Safety In Nellore, I am interested in field work as well as Health and Safety Department. I could like to learn more from your side.

I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to meet you. I have attached my curriculum for your review.

I greatly look forward to your replay.

Sincerely,
Hameed Basha Syed
hameedsd1982@gmail.com
+91 9959064777

Attachments

• HAMEED BASHA SYED.pdf
    211.3 KB · Views: 19

Pankaj Sharma

Royal Member
Staff member
Respected Sir,

My name is Hameed Basha Syed and I have completed my Graduation in Quba college of engineering and technology.

Working as a assistant civil engineer & Health and Safety in Road Safety In Nellore, I am interested in field work as well as Health and Safety Department. I could like to learn more from your side.

I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to meet you. I have attached my curriculum for your review.

I greatly look forward to your replay.

Sincerely,
Hameed Basha Syed
hameedsd1982@gmail.com
+91 9959064777
Dear member, Sending your detail here is waste of time, So Send your details on given reference and directly contact on given contact number.
Good Luck!

Hloo , this is Vinaykumar from Karnataka I completed my Civil engineering @VTU Belgaum , presently I am working in Shriram Epc limited @Byadagi , as a site Engineer on sewer line n water supply projects , have 1 yr experience In those fields plzzzz hire me