Construction material consumption norms & construction process

archdevil

Royal Member
Construction material consumption norms & construction process
This is a beautiful presentation on construction material consumption norms and construction processes, it will give you more details on following.

Bricks
it gives you idea on half, one, one & half and double brick walls. You get how to calculate number of bricks required for constructing a wall from it.

Concrete
Requirements, various types of grades, their proportioning and its usage at various types of location.

It also focus on how to calculate material quantities in concrete mix.

Reinforcement Steel
Gives you details about reinforcement steel, weight per meter for each dia of bar.
Analysis of RCC Columns. lapping of bars, steel quantity calculation required in slab, beams and column etc.

It also covers the wall plastering activities, proportioning and material quantity calculation.

It covers mostly RCC related parts and gives you more insight on it, such as shuttering / formwork activities, reinforcement steel cutting and binding activities.

Important points of all RCC Activities.

Overall its a best knowledge book for civil engineers to have with them.

in my 40 years of experience what i learnt is minimal, but Civil4M in 6 moths taught me so many things. i come across so many questions ranging from size of brick, cement consumption,bar-bending schedule, how many types of slabs, cover blocks sizes etc etc. it might have come from freshers as well as experienced engineers. i try to compile all the questions asked in the forum and to to provide solutions for majority of questions asked. this presentation not purely of mine. data , pictures collected from various books, presentation, google images etc. what i have done is only compile all thing in one place and provide to all for the purpose of learning

Attachments

• CONSTRUCTIN DETAILS PDF.pdf
    6.8 MB · Views: 1,246