You can test crush sand for all parameters as specified in IS 383.
Normally for crush sand following tests are done at site laboratory
1. Visual appearance - shall look like crush rock and not like having presence of soil or murrum in it.
2. Sieve analysis - depending on the use and Zone check for the conformity.
3. 150 micron passing - it has significant impact on the properties of product made with crush sand. it shall be crush rock particles only.
4. Water absorption, Specific Gravity, dry loose bulk density.
5. Methylene Blue test - Some are preferring this test to analyze the clay content in the crush sand.