SRINIVASAREDDY

Hai everyone,I feel very happy having account in this CIVIL4M.i am a final year student.
If any one having any resources are any files regarding DIAGRID STRUCTURES please send me I have a project work on that.In my city Here is no DIAGRID STRUCTURE are built till now. That's why I contact CIVIL4M please help me

MAR

Founder Member
Hai everyone,I feel very happy having account in this CIVIL4M.i am a final year student.
If any one having any resources are any files regarding DIAGRID STRUCTURES please send me I have a project work on that.In my city Here is no DIAGRID STRUCTURE are built till now. That's why I contact CIVIL4M please help me

Hi Reddy,

Good to hear that you are happy to be a member of Civil4m. Luckily one of our founding member has very well written on DIAGRID STRUCTURE. You can go through that by clicking here:-

Diagrid Structure in India - Civil4M

Coming to the sharing of files, as it is personal property of an Indiavidual/Company who owns that DIAGRID STRUCTURE, if they are ready to share the file with us for education purpose. We are very much delighted to share the file here as it helps a lot in getting to know that particular type of structure. We will try our best to get the file for you.

Reactions: SRINIVASAREDDY

SRINIVASAREDDY

Hi Reddy,

Good to hear that you are happy to be a member of Civil4m. Luckily one of our founding member has very well written on DIAGRID STRUCTURE. You can go through that by clicking here:-

Coming to the sharing of files, as it is personal property of an Indiavidual/Company who owns that DIAGRID STRUCTURE, if they are ready to share the file with us for education purpose. We are very much delighted to share the file here as it helps a lot in getting to know that particular type of structure. We will try our best to get the file for you.
Hi Reddy,

Thank you so much sir , we are waiting for that