E- Book Tips for Concrete by Y T Nagaraja

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member

This is a good practical experience E book written by a retired concrete professional.
Ebook Tips For Concrete by Y T Nagaraja.png

You might find useful for you, those are the words of experiences which cant be find in any book.
As its not written by a professional writer, It wont look like a book but it contains many decades of experience in it.

I was the Editor for him at that time, but due to short overlapping time span and his retirement, we couldn't completed this book as a book.

I was going through my files and found this document, so decided to share with you all.

Attachments

• Tips For Concrete by Y T Nagaraja.pdf
    936.9 KB · Views: 4,548

This is a good practical experience E book written by a retired concrete professional.
View attachment 1870

You might find useful for you, those are the words of experiences which cant be find in any book.
As its not written by a professional writer, It wont look like a book but it contains many decades of experience in it.

I was the Editor for him at that time, but due to short overlapping time span and his retirement, we couldn't completed this book as a book.

I was going through my files and found this document, so decided to share with you all.
Thank u sir

View attachment 1870

Nice article , thanks

DilipShah

Apprentice

View attachment 1870

Dear Concrete Professional/ Technologist/ Entrepreneur and Business Friend,

KALMATRON®“Green” Concrete More Environmentally Friendly, Offering a wide range of Admixtures for New Buildings, Coatings, and Spray for Restoration of Aged Ones. KALMATRON® (U.S.A. Patent 5,728,208) is a water reducer, plasticizer, water proofing and shrinkage controlling agent, curing compound, corrosion inhibitor, cement class upgrading and high early strength admixture.

www.kalmatron.com

We can provide technical and marketing support as well as product samples for trial/customers.

Regards & Thank you,
Dilip Shah.V.P
NRD Industries. USA
E-mail: nrdindustries@gmail.com,
Skype ID: dilipshah26

rameshchandrapatel

View attachment 1870

Dear @Dnyan Deshmukh , please keep sharing such informative post !!! Thanks