FEEDBACK PLEASE? I've been coding the first web database of Civil Engineering information, with a full suite of Civil design tools included.

Hi Civil Engineers! Over the past year or so I’ve spent +1,500 hours and have written +20,000 lines of code aiming to create the first digital assistant to solve the most common technical issues in the construction industry such as bearing capacity, excavation design, frame analysis, steel design etc.

The next phase is to code out a database of supplier and material properties so that you don't need to go looking through supplier PDF's. Please let me know what you think? It's all completely free to use!
😄

After I've completed the database I plan to integrate the database and the design tools together.

Here is the link: Civils.ai

Have a great day!

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Good to know about the efforts taken by you so far, congratulations and best of luck for developing even more good and helpful things to Civil Engineering stream.

Thanks for your efforts for doing the difficulty job of engineers in a simple screen for designing the piles and other structure members.
It will be very helpful for the engineers who going to start the works.