Freelancer/Third party quality check/PMC Civil

natarajan.balu

I am a Civil Engineer with 30+ years experience invarious fields like reesidential/commercial/roads/bridges and Industrial structures.
I need a job of freelancer/third party quality check/preparation of BOQ/Bills/Estimate/Rate analysis preferably in Bangalore/South India. Anyone who is really interested can reply back. Natarajan

Dear Natarajan,

We are looking for a third party consultants for QS services (like Pre-contract and Post contract works) for one of our residential project @Hyderabad.
So, if you are interested then please share your profile and details about the services to my mail id sudhakarreddy@qscon.in
We will see it further..

natarajan.balu

Dear Natarajan,

We are looking for a third party consultants for QS services (like Pre-contract and Post contract works) for one of our residential project @Hyderabad.
So, if you are interested then please share your profile and details about the services to my mail id sudhakarreddy@qscon.in
We will see it further..

Sir, thank for the enquiry. Right now I am working as Sr. Project Manager with a Developer in Bangalore. I wanted to do it as a part time job to start with and will not be available 24 x 7 but will complete whatever job assigned to me within stipulated time. Will calculate qtys before starting of the project after site visit ,( if required) after studying the drawings and will present you the proposed Budget. Of course, after completion of the Project I can give the final actual budget. If required, I can status of the Project at some stages predicting the increase in the budget as against the proposed one. Quotation can be given only after seeing the drawings. It can be on area (sft) basis or turnkey (lumpsum) basis. I am enclosing my profile (CV)
with this letter. Hoping to get a favourable answer from your end. Natarajan.

Attachments

• NATARAJAN K.docx
    19.4 KB · Views: 39