How many points are check in building project

Building project me kaun kaun sa point check kiya jata hai,
Jisase ki hame interview me koi problem nahi ho,
Bcoz am new engineer in my company and my all seniors engineer torched me.

Please give me answer....
Thank you

amd007

Elite Member
All newcomers unfortunately have to undergo a kind of ragging at the workplace. I sometimes fail to understand the mentality of seniors who are working with juniors or freshers etc.

Seniors have to understand that a newcomer needs to be informed of the processes properly at least once so that the newcomers understand the work profile and render their duties accordingly.

If the newcomer is not introduced properly then the work itself is going to doldrums and in short, the performance of the senior is somewhere going to be compromised due to a junior who was not briefed properly.

Further seniors should understand that just because they were not treated properly by their seniors doesn't mean that similar treatment should be meted out to juniors.

We need to break the circle somewhere, try your best to treat freshers, juniors with respect and concern, there will be black sheep amongst the white sheep but then why should the white sheep suffer because of few black sheep.

My advice to Seniors in this forum and in the CIVIL FRATERNITY, please stop ragging newcomers and juniors, please motivate them as they will, in turn, give similar treatment to their juniors. We have a bigger responsibility to cater to for our motherland.

If we start treating them WELL THEN THEY, IN TURN, WILL TREAT OTHERS WELL AND INDIA WILL BECOME A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL TO LIVE AND FLOURISH. (JUST THINK IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD WOULD YOU TREAT THEM THE WAY YOU TREAT NEWCOMERS)

DEAR SHAILESH,

I SUGGEST YOU BUY YOURSELF a BOOK " The A To Z of Practical Building Construction and its Management by
Sandeep Mantri he has covered everything in this book.

Reactions: Mehboob
All newcomers unfortunately have to undergo a kind of ragging at the workplace. I sometimes fail to understand the mentality of seniors who are working with juniors or freshers etc.

Seniors have to understand that a newcomer needs to be informed of the processes properly at least once so that the newcomers understand the work profile and render their duties accordingly.

If the newcomer is not introduced properly then the work itself is going to doldrums and in short, the performance of the senior is somewhere going to be compromised due to a junior who was not briefed properly.

Further seniors should understand that just because they were not treated properly by their seniors doesn't mean that similar treatment should be meted out to juniors.

We need to break the circle somewhere, try your best to treat freshers, juniors with respect and concern, there will be black sheep amongst the white sheep but then why should the white sheep suffer because of few black sheep.

My advice to Seniors in this forum and in the CIVIL FRATERNITY, please stop ragging newcomers and juniors, please motivate them as they will, in turn, give similar treatment to their juniors. We have a bigger responsibility to cater to for our motherland.

If we start treating them WELL THEN THEY, IN TURN, WILL TREAT OTHERS WELL AND INDIA WILL BECOME A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL TO LIVE AND FLOURISH. (JUST THINK IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD WOULD YOU TREAT THEM THE WAY YOU TREAT NEWCOMERS)

DEAR SHAILESH,

I SUGGEST YOU BUY YOURSELF a BOOK " The A To Z of Practical Building Construction and its Management by
Sandeep Mantri he has covered everything in this book.
Does any one have ATo Z practical building construction and it's management by sandeep mantri in pdf format