HPSSC Recruitment For Junior Engineer (Civil, Elect., Mechanical)

Pankaj Sharma

Royal Member
Staff member
HIMACHAL PRADESH STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION HAMIRPUR DISTT. HAMIRPUR (H.P.) invited application for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission.
Advertisement No. 34-1/2018

Agriculture
Junior Engineer (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3800 GP

Gen.(UR)-11,Gen(BPL)-02,SC(UR)-05,SC(BPL)-01, ST(UR)-02,OBC(UR)-03,OBC(BPL)-01 Total=25

Degree in Agriculture Engineering/Civil Engineering or diploma in Civil Engineering.

HPSEBL
Junior Engineer (Electrical) on contract basis Rs. 10900-34800+4350 GP

Gen. (UR)- 90, Gen.(BPL)-28, Gen.(WFF)-06, Gen. (WXM)- 15, SC (UR)- 23, SC(BPL)-04, SC (WFF)-02, SC (WXM)-06, ST(UR)-05, ST(BPL)-02, ST(WFF)-01, ST (WXM)-03, OBC (UR)-27,OBC(BPL)-02, OBC(WFF)-04, OBC(WXM)-04 Total= 222

Minimum matriculation with diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized institution/Board/University duly recognized by the Central/State Government.

BBNDA
Draughtsman(on contract basis) Rs.10300-34800+3800 GP

Gen(UR)-01 Total=01

i) 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
ii) At least three years Diploma Course in Architectural Assistance ships from a recognized University or an Institute duly recognized by the State/Central Government.

TCP
Junior Draughtsman (on contract basis) Rs. 5910-20200+2400 GP

Gen (Ward of Ex-Man)-01 Total=01

i) 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
ii) At least two years Certificate Course in the trade of Draughtsmanship or its equivalent from an ITI or from other technical Institution duly recognized by the Central or H.P. Government.

HP State Pollution Control Board

Junior Environmental Engineer (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3800GP

Gen(UR)-05,Gen.(BPL)-01,SC (UR)-02,OBC(UR)-02, OBC(BPL)-01, ST(UR)-01 Total=12

1 st Class Bachelor’s Degree in either Chemical, Environmental, Civil, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.

HPPWD
Junior Engineer(Civil) (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3800 GP

Gen,(UR)-58, Gen.(BPL)-07, Gen.(WFF)-01, SC(UR)-19, SC (BPL)-06, ST(UR)-05, ST (BPL)-02,OBC(UR)-15, OBC(BPL)-08, OBC(WFF)-02 Total=123

i) Should have passed matriculation Examination or its equivalent from a Recognized Board/University.
ii) Regular full time Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years) or its equivalent from an Institution / University duly recognized by the Central or State Govt.

HPPWD
Junior Engineer(Mech.) (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3800 GP

Gen,(UR)-10,Gen.(WFF)-01, SC(UR)-03, SC(BPL)-01, ST(UR)-01, OBC(UR)-02, OBC (BPL)-01. Total=19

i) Should have passed Matriculation/Higher Secondary Part-1 or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
ii) Degree/ Diploma in the trade of Mechanical/Automobile / Production / Aeronautical or Marine Engineering or its equivalent from an Institution / University duly recognized by the Central or State Govt.

Total Number of Questions asked: 170 { Each question carry 0.5 marks]
Total Marks of written Exam: 85.

FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES:- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their Online Recruitment Applications (ORA), candidature etc. candidates may contact HPSSC Reception Counter in person or on Phone No. 01972-221841, Toll Free No. 1800-180-8095 or on email ID i.e. sssbhp@nic.in on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M

Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form
 Step 1: The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web site.
 Step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
 Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. HPSSC-Home Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the ―Apply‖ button against it.
 Step 4: Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination. ]
 Step 5: After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/ her personal as well as contact details.
 Step 6: After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
 Step 7: The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
 Step 8: If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
 Step 9: Make payment.

Opening date for submission of Online Recruitment Application Form (ORA): 05.07.2018
Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application Form (ORA) : 04.08.2018 till 11:59 PM

No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission

Click here to check Official Notification

Click Here to apply [Link will be active after 05/07/2018]

If you face any problem or any doubt about this Post you can message me or reply Here.