Is any chemical available in market which can completely destroy the septic material of Septic tank.

Upkar

Is any chemical available in market which can completely decompose the septic sewage of Septic tank ?
Actually I want to use a sloppy area on which a septic tank is already constructed and it is not possible to replace that sewage into another tank.
So I'm looking for a option by which I can completely remove {Decompose} that sewage.
Can anyone Help me ?

amd007

Elite Member
You can hire the services of Municipal Corporation where they have sludge removal trucks which come and suck all the waste and dispose it off elsewhere if you are located in a municipal jurisdiction, I think that would be the best possible method.

The second option would be to use a sludge pump which could also extract the sludge and then you can dispose it off as per your convenience.

Apart from this I suggest you connect with one Mr.Purushuttom who is into Sewage treatment and I can forward you his contact if you wish. Kindly email me your contact on amd@outlook.in