Is signing bond with company for getting job is good or bad?

MAR

Founder Member
Signing a Bond is good if you are satisfied with the package offered by the company.

First, check the following things:-
1. Salary
2. Job Profile (whether you can do that work or not)
3. Review from others about the company
4. You also inquire about the company on internet & friends
5. Promotion & Increment Policy

Next:-
If you are satisfied with the above-mentioned questions, then you can sign the contract with the company. Also check if you broke the contract, how much penalty you need to pay? Suppose, if you get a better package 1 year after joining this company & if you can afford to pay the penalty, then you can switch to a new job.

But one advise, from me, if this is your first job then please don't try to switch job before completing 1 year with this employer, it may impact on your career.

Also discuss with your family, friends & relatives. Above is my opinion. If you loved it, then like & share our forum with others to share knowledge

If you see your professional growth with the company and other criterias such as your salary and increment and if company is providing other benefits as fooding and lodging then it is great bt if not then you should think about it twice before signing such aggrements beacuse you have to stuck with that company for 3 long years.

I will love to go for a bond if the following is well taken care of:
Good salary with provision for annual or biannual upward review
If the working environment is satisfactory
If the job will enhance my professionalism
If the safety records of the company is good
If the company have a chance of survival amidst competition