Rajesh Arora - Graduate Civil Engineer, a Journey from Junior Engineer to CGM in almost 36 years

I am a Civil Engineering Graduate from the then Malaviya Regional Engg. College (MREC), Jaipur which is now known as Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur from the batch of 1976 - 1981. I passed out in First division. Joined the Irrigation Deptt. as a Junior Engineer in 1982 as a Junior Engineer. After 3 years joined NBCC (National Buildings Construction Corpn. Ltd.), A Central Govt. PSU as an Asst. Engr. Served at various Locations in the Country in the States of Gujrat, Delhi, Sikkim, Haryana, Mizoram, Assam, Uttarakhand, Telangana and Tamilnadu. Got Retired in April 1919 from NBCC (India) Ltd. as a CGM.

amd007

Elite Member
I am a Civil Engineering Graduate from the then Malaviya Regional Engg. College (MREC), Jaipur which is now known as Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur from the batch of 1976 - 1981. I passed out in First division. Joined the Irrigation Deptt. as a Junior Engineer in 1982 as a Junior Engineer. After 3 years joined NBCC (National Buildings Construction Corpn. Ltd.), A Central Govt. PSU as an Asst. Engr. Served at various Locations in the Country in the States of Gujrat, Delhi, Sikkim, Haryana, Mizoram, Assam, Uttarakhand, Telangana and Tamilnadu. Got Retired in April 1919 from NBCC (India) Ltd. as a CGM.

Welcome to the forum, Sir. you must be carrying with you enormous experiences which if shared will benefit the forum. I think there is an error in your retirement year? Presume it would be 2019 I suppose. ;)