Rate analysis for construction

rameshchandrapatel

Just for the sake of asking don't questions. If you have studied engineering you will have fair idea of all your doubts. Please get some on site experience. All of your petty doubts will get solved automatically.

P.S.: Please also learn the art of using Google.

Just for the sake of asking don't questions. If you have studied engineering you will have fair idea of all your doubts. Please get some on site experience. All of your petty doubts will get solved automatically.

P.S.: Please also learn the art of using Google.
If you do want to answer then ignore it they are many members in this forum who can answer .your are not only one to answer all the questions .As you have said use the art of google .iam using it and I only ask if want to know the thing in detail not for just kidding.This a forum I can ask anything related to civil engineer and its my right to ask the query

If you do want to answer then ignore it they are many members in this forum who can answer .your are not only one to answer all the questions .As you have said use the art of google .iam using it and I only ask if want to know the thing in detail not for just kidding.This a forum I can ask anything related to civil engineer and its my right to ask the query
chek my postng related to labour productivity in construction maagement

And the forum and its expert members don't charge a penny to solve your doubts. SO DON'T ASCERTAIN YOUR RIGHTS ON US. You are availing the services of this forum free of cost.

It has been 24 hours and you posted 4 silly questions all answered by me. Use the search button then argue with me.

The question ask by me silly then why you have answered it means your answers also silly I think .

And the forum and its expert members don't charge a penny to solve your doubts. SO DON'T ASCERTAIN YOUR RIGHTS ON US. You are availing the services of this forum free of cost.

Your are not only one person who solving all the doubts of all the members and not doing a favour for solving the doubts asking the query in the forum is free cost as it is made forum only and you have not made it so it means if you solve the doubt you will charge for it and showing your ego if you do not want to answer the query do not reply with silly answer understand.