residential building finishes

dear all engineers

it is mandatory for every project should have the finishing details before the project commences. find enclosed herewith the finishing details which is prepared for one of my project. you can modify /change according to your project.

Attachments

• PROPOSED FINISHES SCHEDULE_GCVL COMMENTS_04MAR2013 .xls
    180 KB · Views: 1,315
Reactions: Mangesh korpe
dear all engineers

it is mandatory for every project should have the finishing details before the project commences. find enclosed herewith the finishing details which is prepared for one of my project. you can modify /change according to your project.
Sir, How to open.bin file

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Simply rename downloaded file from .bin to .xls and open it with appropriate programs such as MS Office or Google Sheets or any app capable of opening excel files.

Reactions: Anirudha

NaveahGmail

Apprentice
USA
Certainly! Here are some common types of bath mats in dubai used for residential building finishes:

1. Cotton bath mats: These mats are soft, absorbent, and easy to clean. They are typically machine washable and come in a wide range of colors and designs to match any bathroom decor.
  2. Microfiber bath mats: These mats are made from a blend of polyester and nylon and are known for their absorbency and quick-drying properties. They are also machine washable and come in various colors and styles.

Private structure completes allude to the materials and medicines used to finish and improve the inside and outside surfaces of a house or loft. These completions incorporate things like paint, backdrop, flooring, tiles, cabinetry, ledges, lighting installations, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. They assume a critical part in deciding the general stylish and utilitarian characteristics of a living space.