Site Engineers required at many locations in India 0 to 5 yrs exp

Sumit Civil

Job Description

WANTED for Infra Structure & Civil Industries:-

Male/Female,

Fresher /Experienced,

Eligibility :- Diploma"s/Graduate Engineers/ ITI

Batches Required : 2015, 2016 & 2017 for Diploma, Engineers & ITI's also.

Candidates are willing to Relocate anywhere in India, Please Apply.

Job Locations: Kochi, Trivandrum, Kozhikode, Cuttack, Ranchi, Rourkela, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Ahmedabad, Asansol, Jamnagar, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Noida, Bhubaneshwar, Gurgaon, Hisar, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad

Call us :+91-9941307446
Email: hrd@ashwininfotrron.in

Job Description

Male/Female,

Fresher /Experienced,

Job Locations: Kochi, Trivandrum, Kozhikode, Cuttack, Ranchi, Rourkela, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Ahmedabad, Asansol, Jamnagar, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Noida, Bhubaneshwar, Gurgaon, Hisar, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad

I am b.tech with 2 year experience..I am attaching my file..Ease tell me any possibility of job if there is so

Attachments

• Curiculum Vitae.docx
    31.4 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Kapil dev
I am fresher civil engineer and I am looking forward for an entry level position.
Please consider me for this position.
I have completed my diploma in civil engineering from JIET, Balasore Odisha, with an aggregate of 72.8% in 2017.
I am fresher having beginner knowledge of AUTOCAD,MS OFFICE.
I AM READY TO RELOCATE ANYWHERE IN INDIA .
Please let me know if I am suitable for the role.
Regards,

Attachments

• cv57347098_santu-ghosh_jr-engineer-civil (1).pdf
    94.4 KB · Views: 27
I am fresher in civil engineering with 8.48 CGPA 2017 passed out
i have a good leadership management & knowledge in auto cad basic and planning & quality control

Attachments

• Resume new.pdf
    504.2 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: G.kishore
Im interest in obtaining employment for an site engineer position . I have a Bachelor of ENGINEERING (BE) degree in CIVIL ENGINEEERING from the Mnm jain engineering college afflicated to anna University

Attachments

• RESUME 1.pdf
    375.2 KB · Views: 15
Respected sir,

I am B.E.civil Engineer.My name is Nikunj Suthar and I had completed my B.E. in Civil Engineering from L.D.College of Eng.,A'bad in year 2016.
I am glad to know that your firm required a civil engineer and I found my profile is matched with the requirement and eligibility criteria, so please see the resume which is attached below for more information and please consider the same for the civil engineering recruitment.
Hope you will find my profile for firm's requirements and wait for the reply for the same ...
Please Find the following attachment of my resume.
Thanking you.

Attachments

• Er.civil 2yr NIKUNJ RESUME.pdf
    236.8 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Kapil dev
Hai am sathish Kumar. I am coming from Chennai. I have Done be civil engineering with 7.14 cgba. Am looking for site engineer job. Am strong in mix design and I can Able to calculate quantity of material using for concrete, plastering, brickwork and etc.,

Job Description

Male/Female,

Fresher /Experienced,

I want to do job in Delhi NCR ...
I am persuing B.tech in 7th se Manav Rachna International University,Faridabad...my cgp is 6.8upto 6th sem
I did my industrial Training from Manomav Engineers from Gurugram (18 june to 18 August).....I have financial problem.... please reply

My self I'm santhosh 2017 diploma pass out with 72% and 2 years exp in construction of civil works like bridges and roads and residential building.my self I'm from Hyderabad city in Telangana state mobile number 9949146494

Job Description

Male/Female,

Fresher /Experienced,

I am interested this job I am pass out 2017 batch with 70% and knowledge of autocad software my mail viveksharmabari@gmail.com
Contact no 8769081094