The Value of Civil Engineer

The Value of Civil Engineer
In Construction Industry The Role of Civil Engineer is Purely ensuring the quality of the construction and ensuring the materials used in the project adhere to the specification and meet the standards defined by the various quality approved institutions such IS, BS, EN, ASTM and many more etc. In short the Civil Engineer is the ultimate authority of ensuring the end user safety and well being.

The Known Truth and Open Reality In Construction Industry is, An Architect does Architectural Planning i.e. Plan, Elevation & Section whereas Civil Engineer Defines all the activities from Site Clearance to Handover the Project (any type).

From the time of concept of Project till the End, Civil Engineers plays a crucial role ranging from Quality, timely completion adhering the norms stipulated by the concerned government authorities etc.

Civil Engineer Looks after Project Initiation, Structural Design , Project Planning, Project Estimations, Budgeting, Tracking, Controlling, Project Execution from start to finish such as Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Quality Assurance and Quality Controls, Pre-construction to Post Construction Work, MEP Works etc. By working hard for Days and Nights for completing Projects and ensuring the end user satisfaction and well being. In other words the Civil Engineers makes the others dreams into reality.

So we Believe that differentiation of Civil Engineers deserve the respect like war hero's (even Civil Engineer risk his life to ensure the safety and well being of the common man). We Appeal all the Fraternity in Construction Industry to Support us for Changing this Stain on Civil Engineers and ensure that any contractor or a builder who carry out construction, should employ qualified and competent Civil Engineers. Even we request the Fraternity to define the no of Civil Engineers to be deployed for the project and give them grade ranging from A to Z .

Support Civil Engineers... Save the Peoples.

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
First of all sorry to miss this highly valuable thought presented by you.
i appreciate your thoughts and its a time to think on it.
Civil Engineers are best and real War Hero's as the works progress on war footing basis only at all Projects due to high demand in Housing and Infrastructure.

The true wealth of any country is the Quality of Infrastructure and Housing. If its built by a Civil Engineers then it will last long for sure with low maintenance costs.

The idea of rating the Civil Engineers is good because it will inspire every one to do work with more and more perfection in it.

The Civil Engineer may do a bad work when he / she does not know what they are doing is correct or not, so i request all experience professionals to share there work knowledge more and more at this platform or wherever they wish to make ocean of knowledge for showing right directions to Young Civil Engineers and make the future of Civil Engineering more bright and Products made by them with Superior Quality.

Almost more than 90% of work, done at any construction Project is not something which is taught in any collage, the only thing is fresher Civil Engineers do have is to learn it by experiencing it or as guided by contractor or Senior Civil Engineer if there is any - this may be a correct or may not be, but what taught is become a true for them.

I also request Students who visits this community website to ask other professional members here for providing guest lectures on practical knowledge in your collages, do contact to those which are from your area and also request Professionals which are actively sharing there knowledge to do respond and take guest lectures who contacts you - The only thing which can increase the standards and elevate the construction Quality is "Knowledge of doing things correctly"

Quality is something which is remembered long after when the price of the product is forgotten - nice thought by a Quality Guru, i got it on my mind and shared with you all.

I also Request all Civil Engineers who are here to, never ever fear of what world will think about you, because world do not have time for that.
You can always share good things - it will definitely help others to learn and implement.
If you do not have knowledge about something, do post it and ask the community for help, someone at sometime will definitely help you out, even if no one helps you, the necessity of learning that will definitely one day make you a master in it and you can share what you learnt over time, with others to make them best in that.

Finally no one is perfect and have knowledge of everything and there are always many things come up for learning till we die.
I am never scared of what world will think when i say, i do not understand it or i don't know anything in some subject - it always gives me inspiration to learn that.

Thank You @Srinivasan Sir for making post on value of Civil Engineer and putting your thoughts.

Totalmente de acuerdo con los comentarios de mis colegas, el rol del ingeniero civil es muy importante ya veces los clientes de ahorro de dinero en el pago de los servicios de un ingeniero civil para desarrollar un proyecto de una persona empírica o recién graduado.​
También hay casos en los que el ingeniero.civil sigue los planos y las especificaciones que se están asumiendo que son.correctas y durante la ejecución de la obra descubre fallas de un diseño que no son culpa del constructor sino del diseñador.​
El rol del ingeniero civil es importante en la ejecución de un proyecto, es inevitable​
En​

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Totalmente de acuerdo con los comentarios de mis colegas, el rol del ingeniero civil es muy importante ya veces los clientes de ahorro de dinero en el pago de los servicios de un ingeniero civil para desarrollar un proyecto de una persona empírica o recién graduado.​
También hay casos en los que el ingeniero.civil sigue los planos y las especificaciones que se están asumiendo que son.correctas y durante la ejecución de la obra descubre fallas de un diseño que no son culpa del constructor sino del diseñador.​
El rol del ingeniero civil es importante en la ejecución de un proyecto, es inevitable​
En​

Spanish is not understood by all, so it would be better if you make post in English, this will make easy to all for understanding your views.

Reactions: Sanjay Borge