What are requirement to qualify for planning Engineer in UAE?

Hello Sir,

I have completed my education in Mumbai and have completed B.E in civil engineering in 2015 & M.E. in construction engineering and management in 2020 both from Mumbai University. I am working as site engineer in residential projects in a medium size company and having experience of 5 years in residential projects.

I am planning to do job in UAE after 1 year (as the current project is not completed). I would like to get some information from you, kindly help me .

1. Which is the best gulf country to work in terms of job opportunities, savings, stability, family expenses, future growth?

2. Based upon my skills I wanted a job as a planning Engineer or quantity/billing engineer. What should I start doing from today so that I get qualified in above positions in UAE market? How are this sector in terms of future growth?

3) What are your other suggestions based upon my job requirements and current UAE job market. What should be my future course of action?

Thank you sir.

Hello Sir,

I have completed my education in Mumbai and have completed B.E in civil engineering in 2015 & M.E. in construction engineering and management in 2020 both from Mumbai University. I am working as site engineer in residential projects in a medium size company and having experience of 5 years in residential projects.

I am planning to do job in UAE after 1 year (as the current project is not completed). I would like to get some information from you, kindly help me .

1. Which is the best gulf country to work in terms of job opportunities, savings, stability, family expenses, future growth?

2. Based upon my skills I wanted a job as a planning Engineer or quantity/billing engineer. What should I start doing from today so that I get qualified in above positions in UAE market? How are this sector in terms of future growth?

3) What are your other suggestions based upon my job requirements and current UAE job market. What should be my future course of action?

Thank you sir.
Do PMP its increase your selection chance 50% more than normal candiadate