Young professional looking for a job opportunity in other country

Looking for a responsible professional?.... Then, contact me.

• Any suggestions of contact?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any professional advice?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello!.

I'm Emanuel Moreta (24), a civil engineer from Dominican Republic (Caribbean country in Central America) who is looking for expand his horizons as a professional in development ways.

I have two years of experience as site/resident engineer in buildings and asphalt pavement works. Considerable experience working with AutoCAD in drawings as an analytic tool, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Project, this last one, managing chronological order for the project, materials and labor.

I also work as a land surveyor, in camp and AutoCAD Civil 3D; survey, points, surfaces, alignment, longitudinal and sections profiles, and volumes.

Further details, feel free to contact me at:

+1 (849) 633 0193 (WhatsApp account).

emoretat3@gmail.com

Hello am Namadev Patil from India..... Am looking for abroad jobs if u no any vacancies plz inform me bro
Am having overall experience of 2 years in residential buildings and r
Asphalt road construction

Reactions: Emoreta
Hello!.

I'm Emanuel Moreta (24), a civil engineer from Dominican Republic (Caribbean country in Central America) who is looking for expand his horizons as a professional in development ways.

I have two years of experience as site/resident engineer in buildings and asphalt pavement works. Considerable experience working with AutoCAD in drawings as an analytic tool, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Project, this last one, managing chronological order for the project, materials and labor.

I also work as a land surveyor, in camp and AutoCAD Civil 3D; survey, points, surfaces, alignment, longitudinal and sections profiles, and volumes.

Further details, feel free to contact me at:

+1 (849) 633 0193 (WhatsApp account).

emoretat3@gmail.com
Hello am Namadev Patil from India am looking for abroad jobs if u no any vacancies available plz inform me bro
Am having a overall experience of 2 years in residential buildings and asphalt road construction

Reactions: Emoreta

Botyo George

Apprentice
Hello i am a studied construction manager with second class upper degree from Makerere university-Uganda.
I have special experience in structural designs and quantity surveying works and construction site management. I have trained with several companies on multistory buildings and villas.
Any assistance rendered to me will be highly appreciated.