At the site fitter forgot to tie 4 r/f column vertical bars of 20mm dia - what to do?

have one querry,
At the site fitter forgot to tie 4 r/f column vertical bars of 20mm dia while footing casting.so what should be more preferreble hilti work or L-lapping from column?

Reactions: TARUN Singh

amd007

Elite Member
have one querry,
At the site fitter forgot to tie 4 r/f column vertical bars of 20mm dia while footing casting.so what should be more preferreble hilti work or L-lapping from column?

Footings are designed to transfer loads from superstructure to substrata so doing Hilti is not a good idea as i have seen that best shortcut is doing Hilti.

First of all you should not be taking advice from an open forum if you are really concerned about the stability of the structure then think " if you were to stay in that structure would you do the treatments which you are mentioning" answer is NO.

Best option is to take advice of your STRUCTURAL CONSULTANT and no one else.

I can suggest you minimum 2-3 types of solutions, but will i be giving you the structural stability certificate= No so dear Friend even if a mistake has been created then dont try to run away from it as this may cost life of human beings who will be staying here.... so better take advice from your S.C

Reactions: vanaraseavi