B Madhusudhanarao

B.Tech Civil Engineer have 19+ years of experience in managing Construction Projects , execution ,Quality planning
Working as Civil & Structural with Intertek Inspec Oman Lcc (TPI- on Behalf of PDO (Petroleum Development Oman)., Oman, I believe I meet all the essential criteria for the position. I am now looking to take up roles in Construction /Quality Control / TPI Inspection / Project Management and Construction Management

Reactions: HockeyPuck
B.Tech Civil Engineer have 19+ years of experience in managing Construction Projects , execution ,Quality planning
Working as Civil & Structural with Intertek Inspec Oman Lcc (TPI- on Behalf of PDO (Petroleum Development Oman)., Oman, I believe I meet all the essential criteria for the position. I am now looking to take up roles in Construction /Quality Control / TPI Inspection / Project Management and Construction Management
Hello sir,
Can you please help to provide any good thesis report related to construction project management? This thesis should not be online otherwise it will be copy issue to me.

If (ERP Software,P6 or any another software related to CPM SUBJECT) is used on the project then it will be really helpful to me.