Dnyan Deshmukh

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Sir i am a Civil eng. (4th yr). Now i am having my summer internship trainning ...so sir can u plz suggest me the way or a file work or report on building coonstruction work ..to do my my report work ...plz..
    Sir my self Riyaj ali from pathankot. I have started contruction work in my area but i have no idea about contruction work my grand father also work contruction but work may be less .
    Mujhe apse salah chaiye ki mujhe kon kon se jaruri euipment lene honge work suru karne ke liye. Or aap apni taraf se koi salah de mujhe.
    Kam toh hai mere pass but main chahta hun mera work thoda professional tarike se ho.
    Plese advice
    Sir pls tell us about flooring like start to end procedure thanks
    ur work is awesome
    pls add me in WhatsApp group if any
    my mo.no. is 9974031630
    Sir i would like to follow checkilists of all residential construction activites specially prepared by you. i am really appreciate data you are sharing here & this data really helpful for people like me.
    As a BE civil engineer if I want to start structural design consultancy for tha from where I get licence for it. And what type of paper work I want to do?
    Hallow sir,
    Do you have any idea for very high strength concrete i.e.M200.
    for this need to follow any standards or codes?
    Dnyan Deshmukh
    Dnyan Deshmukh
    there is no codal provision for it. You need to do research and trials to arrive at mix.
    Good morning sir, i want to start a civil engineering startup in production department. how to know which products are leading in India, now a days technology is changing day to day. What type of products are going to take place in construction materials and sub products,can you suggest some journals regarding production department side. i hope you respond positively.
    Dnyan Deshmukh
    Dnyan Deshmukh
    Better ask question in ask question section, other members too might help you
    Could you please suggest what maximum chloride content can be migrated into concrete by logging of sea water into the basements if the chloride content is 1779 mg/ltr in accumulated water.
    very great effort sir, your post on concrete is really interesting and helpful.thank you very much
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Dnyan Deshmukh's reactions