Bar Bending Schedule of Box Culvert

Bar Bending Schedule of Box Culvert
Bar Bending Schedule ( BBS) provides steel or reinforcement calculation of the drawings. BBS gives cutting length of reinforcement, type of bend in the reinforcement, Bend length of the reinforcement, total weight of the reinforcement or steel required at a particular site.

BBS is very important and is a little tough when drawings are complicated but it is a very important work on site where execution of certain work is to be performed.

Without BBS it is very tough to lay the reinforcement on a particular site.

Box Culvert BBS excel file includes the all reinforcement bar shapes used in box culvert includes;
Top Reinforcement bars
Bottom Reinforcement Bars
Top Corner Bars
Bottom Corner Bars
Hunch Bar
Distribution bars

The BBS Excel sheet for box culvert is attached below

Attachments

• BBS of Box Culvert.xls
    88 KB · Views: 847
Thanks for your post sir, but how to calculate the length of bar in complex members such as in foundation in autocad or do you have some excel sheet to calculate in beam , column,slab and foundation. Please spread your knowledge

Mr. Rajnessh
Please understand the forum headings. Have patience to read all article. Your question is answered long back in site engineering forum under the grading of triphizedal footings. Please study all articles. Understand the same before asking any questions.

You can use search option given at top right corner, to find what you are looking, if not found create new thread by posting your question.

Mr. Rajnessh
Please understand the forum headings. Have patience to read all article. Your question is answered long back in site engineering forum under the grading of triphizedal footings. Please study all articles. Understand the same before asking any questions.

You can use search option given at top right corner, to find what you are looking, if not found create new thread by posting your question.
Oh! I apologize for that, I am new here and read your article at first sight which confused me and seems that this is a new article. I'll follow your words. Thank you