CADD Quest 23rd & 24th ,February 2019

Narendra

Staff member
Hurry Grab your opportunity today!

CADD Quest 2019Scholarship up to 50% +Assured Paid Internship for top 1000

CADD Quest is a scholarship initiative that was started over 2 decades ago with the aim of providing more and more students the opportunity to gain industry-ready skills. We are elated to share that over these last 20 years we have benefitted more than 6 lakh students.

Each year we strive to tune our offering based on the skills that industry requires, and this year is no different. Government and industry are laying great emphasis on skilling India. It is critical that you, as students, are empowered not just with academic skills, but also with niche industry oriented skills. These are skills that will help you not just obtain jobs, but also perform well in your given roles. With this objective in mind, this year’s CADD Quest offers not just a scholarship of up to 50% on course fee, but also an assured internship with stipend to help you gain hands-on experience. Which, we believe, will undoubtedly give you an edge in the job market. So, enrol now and get your career going!

www.caddcentre.com

IMG_20190223_075504.jpg

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Personally i do not like students paying to learn a software which is made for a draftsman, though there are some basic usage for taking measurements - but this is also a bad thing.

99.99% Civil Engineers do not use auto cad in their day to day work and for which they get paid.

100% draftsman uses autocad because its their bread and butter.

I am not in oppose of any institute but instead of building civil engineers many are prompting them to become draftsman unknowingly.

So Civil Engineering Students should think of before doing any software learning, is it really helpful for me and if i am learning it for knowledge then it is OK, but i aim to earn something after learning the software - then think twice.

Autocad Expert is nothing but the draftsman who assist Architect in drawing his ideas from paper to a soft copy.

This is my personal opinion, i learnt autocad in my collage around 15 years back, when i was in my last year.

Till today in journey of 15 years, i found it as its a tool of draftman only and as a engineer worked in various roles never found the actual work is required to be done by engineer in AutoCad.

Engineer might use Autocad for Taking dimensions that to with permissions for various works as the drawings are mainly prepared by draftsman and may overlooked by architect and structural consultant for changes and this may make havoc situation at project.

I seen engineers fired from there jobs just for referring autocad drawing for some measurement as those measurement was not shown on hard copies of drawing. (All this shit happens due to draftsman who does not know what they do other than what instruction they got for drawing, paying an engineer to make drawings - No company can afford this, even if they afford, no engineer can work on that low salaries.)

So do think well before joining any Software learning program, else you will end up with no jobs and certificates of many software's which actually not used by engineers.