Complete cost analysis methodology inclusive of machines rental and productivity

Complete cost analysis methodology inclusive of machines rental and productivity
How do we arrive to the conclusion that the project is running in profit or loss. for deriving this we need detailed cost analysis of each and every item inclusive of the machinery hire charge, shuttering rental/fabricating cost, manpower productivity, machine productivity etc. without doing this you cannot come to conclusion weather the project run i n profit or loss. more over this analysis is to be done properly for bidding for the project too.

The Attachment consist of Rate Analysis for Various Construction Items listed below;
Excavation
PCC
Reinforcement Steel
Dismantling of structure
Concrete
RCC
Brick work
Blockwork
Stone masonry
Plastering and Pointing
Waterproofing
Nito Bond
Iron Steel and Hand Rails
Crystalline waterproofing
Shuttering
Aluminium Window
Kota Stone
Equipments
Granite
Sadarali
IPS
Drilling Holes
Insert Plates
Roads
Machinery
Manpower
And Summary of Everything

find enclosed herewith the detailed project cost analysis which was done by us some time back. the co-efficient are defined. the rate should be altered according to the locality, today price etc. to derive the final figure.

or Download from below attachment area

Attachments

• All Rate Analysis.xls.xlsx
    534 KB · Views: 714

ahamadnizar

Apprentice
how do we arrive to th conclusion that the project is running in profit or loss. for deriving this we need detailed cost analysis of each and every item inclusive of the machinery hire charge, shuttering rental/fabricating cost, manpower productivity, machine productivity etc. without doing this you cannot come to conculusion wather the project run i n profit or loss. more over this analysis is to be done properly for bidding for the project too.

find enclosed herewith the detailed project cost nalysis which was done by us some time back. the co-efficient are defined. the rate should be altered according to the locatlity, today price etc. to derive the final figure.

Anyone give the information on the following:

Prepare a format for
a. Daily log report for a construction equipment
b. Repair and maintenance record for any equipment

How do we arrive to the conclusion that the project is running in profit or loss. for deriving this we need detailed cost analysis of each and every item inclusive of the machinery hire charge, shuttering rental/fabricating cost, manpower productivity, machine productivity etc. without doing this you cannot come to conclusion weather the project run i n profit or loss. more over this analysis is to be done properly for bidding for the project too.

The Attachment consist of Rate Analysis for Various Construction Items listed below;
Excavation
PCC
Reinforcement Steel
Dismantling of structure
Concrete
RCC
Brick work
Blockwork
Stone masonry
Plastering and Pointing
Waterproofing
Nito Bond
Shuttering
Aluminium Window
Kota Stone
Equipments
Granite
Sadarali
IPS
Drilling Holes
Insert Plates
Roads
Machinery
Manpower

find enclosed herewith the detailed project cost analysis which was done by us some time back. the co-efficient are defined. the rate should be altered according to the locality, today price etc. to derive the final figure.

Thanku so much. Sir really I have no words for your knowledgeable documents sharing with all.

Sir I am not able to open it

Excavation
PCC
Reinforcement Steel
Dismantling of structure
Concrete
RCC
Brick work
Blockwork
Stone masonry
Plastering and Pointing
Waterproofing
Nito Bond
Shuttering
Aluminium Window
Kota Stone
Equipments
Granite
Sadarali
IPS
Drilling Holes
Insert Plates
Roads
Machinery
Manpower

Sir I am not able to open it or download it

MAR

Founder Member

Excavation
PCC
Reinforcement Steel
Dismantling of structure
Concrete
RCC
Brick work
Blockwork
Stone masonry
Plastering and Pointing
Waterproofing
Nito Bond
Shuttering
Aluminium Window
Kota Stone
Equipments
Granite
Sadarali
IPS
Drilling Holes
Insert Plates
Roads
Machinery
Manpower

Thanks for sharing the excel file it is very useful

Excavation
PCC
Reinforcement Steel
Dismantling of structure
Concrete
RCC
Brick work
Blockwork
Stone masonry
Plastering and Pointing
Waterproofing
Nito Bond
Shuttering
Aluminium Window
Kota Stone
Equipments
Granite
Sadarali
IPS
Drilling Holes
Insert Plates
Roads
Machinery
Manpower

Can you please mail me at vinay.3cprojects@gmail.com.Thanks in Advance

Excavation
PCC
Reinforcement Steel
Dismantling of structure
Concrete
RCC
Brick work
Blockwork
Stone masonry
Plastering and Pointing
Waterproofing
Nito Bond
Shuttering
Aluminium Window
Kota Stone
Equipments
Granite
Sadarali
IPS
Drilling Holes
Insert Plates
Roads
Machinery
Manpower

Sir,
Give the Pass word please.

Excavation
PCC
Reinforcement Steel
Dismantling of structure
Concrete
RCC
Brick work
Blockwork
Stone masonry
Plastering and Pointing
Waterproofing
Nito Bond
Shuttering
Aluminium Window
Kota Stone
Equipments
Granite
Sadarali
IPS
Drilling Holes
Insert Plates
Roads
Machinery
Manpower

Dear could you please provide me the file, as the provided link shows Access Denied

Reactions: shuaibuddin
Sir , Files in Google Drive is not accessible. please provide access to download the files.