Corporate QA & QC Head - Nagareddayya Subbagari

Dear Civil Engg Professionals- I am Nagareddayya Subbagari Working as Corporate Quality Head in My Home Constructions, Hyderabad. with over 20 years experience in Roads and Buildings/ High Rise Towers and trained in ISO 9001, 17025, six sigma, EFQM, Scotland Quality Award, Dubai Quality Award, IGBC, Harvard business trategy I would like to contribute my knowledge and experience to our professionals along with the huge data I collated,

HI sir this is chitranadh working as planning engineer in signature avenues llp.whic is doing g+5 appartments in isnapur hyderabad.iam having experince of 7 years .can you guide me to gain more knowldge

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Hello Nagareddayya Sir, Good to see you at Forum.

Welcome to Civil Engineers Community.

You can help to the community of civil engineers by sharing your knowledge and experience to raise the Industry Standards.

You can share by posting an article along with attachments too in relevant sections at Forum by creating a new thread.

Hello Nagareddayya Sir, Good to see you at Forum.

Welcome to Civil Engineers Community.

You can help to the community of civil engineers by sharing your knowledge and experience to raise the Industry Standards.

You can share by posting an article along with attachments too in relevant sections at Forum by creating a new thread.

It will give immense pleasure for me to serve our Civil engineering Professionals leading them to make Industry leaders with quality conscious.

I will start posting articles after preparing the list of modules till each of the interested person become leader.

Namasthe to you and all our other Civil Engineering friends.

NAGAREDDAYYA.S,
CORPORATE QA&QC HEAD,
MY HOME CONSTRUCTIONS
HYDERABAD

Reactions: Dnyan Deshmukh
Dear Civil Engg Professionals- I am Nagareddayya Subbagari Working as Corporate Quality Head in My Home Constructions, Hyderabad. with over 20 years experience in Roads and Buildings/ High Rise Towers and trained in ISO 9001, 17025, six sigma, EFQM, Scotland Quality Award, Dubai Quality Award, IGBC, Harvard business trategy I would like to contribute my knowledge and experience to our professionals along with the huge data I collated,

Dear sir,this is Akhil,i too from My Home constructions,Hyderabad in Bhooja site,i want some suggestions and information about finishing activities in sequal and procedures, methodologies.