Cost estimation for setting a batching plant with a productivity of 100 cum per day

Cost estimation for setting a batching plant with a productivity of 100 cum per day
When we buy RMC concrete from others and produced by setting up RMC plant at Project, there will be huge amount of saving in cost when we produce concrete on our own.

To setup RMC plant at Project, one need to do a feasibility analysis and find the benefits of Setting up RMC Plant.

For one of my project i did cost estimation for setting a new batching plant with a productivity of 100 cum per day.

I have attached below a excel sheet which shows all calculation and profit margin or cost benefits when produce concrete with own equipment's.
The cost estimate and analysis for RMC Plant includes following calculations;
List of equipment's required for setting up RMC Plant at Project and Approx cost of each equipment.
Costing of Raw materials required for producing concrete.
Operation and Maintenance cost for RMC concrete Plant.
List of the manpower required for running RMC concrete Plant.
Finally the comparison sheet for comparing the cost of concrete when we buy from outside RMC with cost of concrete produced with own RMC concrete Plant.

You can download the excel sheet from below, you are free to modify its content and make the analysis of cost as per your requirements, specifications and standards.

Attachments

• Concrete RMC Plant Working.xls
    47 KB · Views: 1,515
When we buy RMC concrete from others and produced by setting up RMC plant at Project, there will be huge amount of saving in cost when we produce concrete on our own.

To setup RMC plant at Project, one need to do a feasibility analysis and find the benefits of Setting up RMC Plant.

For one of my project i did cost estimation for setting a new batching plant with a productivity of 100 cum per day.

I have attached below a excel sheet which shows all calculation and profit margin or cost benefits when produce concrete with own equipment's.
List of equipment's required for setting up RMC Plant at Project and Approx cost of each equipment.
Finally the comparison sheet for comparing the cost of concrete when we buy from outside RMC with cost of concrete produced with own RMC concrete Plant.

You can download the excel sheet from below, you are free to modify its content and make the analysis of cost as per your requirements, specifications and standards.
In comparison sheet, how did you arrived that total raw material cost

Mech42

How to open?

What's the password