Costing Comparison Between Conventional & Mivan Shuttering Formwork

For one of my multi storied project i prepared the pros and cons statement of aluminium formwork and conventional formwork mainly on the savings and project cost component. this costing might vary according to the project, shape, location, material and labour cost.
this estimate was done by me some years back.

Aluforms are now a days preferred by Builders due to its superior finish and faster completion of projects.

When we say i need a speed and quality so will by Aluminium Shuttering, the one need to prepare a cost comparison sheet for differentiating between them because cost is a biggest factor in selection of anything in construction project.

The excel sheet on costing comparison between conventional and Mivan shuttering formwork will all cost heads is attached below.

Attachments

• Costing Aluform.xlsx
    25.8 KB · Views: 894
Reactions: vin ach
For one of my multi storied project i prepared the pros and cons statement of aluminium formwork and conventional formwork mainly on the savings and project cost component. this costing might vary according to the project, shape, location, material and labour cost.
this estimate was done by me some years back.

Aluforms are now a days preferred by Builders due to its superior finish and faster completion of projects.

When we say i need a speed and quality so will by Aluminium Shuttering, the one need to prepare a cost comparison sheet for differentiating between them because cost is a biggest factor in selection of anything in construction project.

The excel sheet on costing comparison between conventional and Mivan shuttering formwork will all cost heads is attached below.
what is excavation?