Creating Milestones with Ph Barchart in Excel

Introduction
Greetings from Indonesia, I just joined this group as my first contribution. I want to share a small tool that I use to monitor work on projects. This tool is Ph Barchart is a simple Barchart schedule creation program using Microsoft Excel. If you have Excel, you can easily draw timelines while using Excel functions without needing anything. Excel forms can be changed to suit the user's purpose, and the same process schedule data can be converted into daily, weekly, and monthly schedules. as for the main features
1) Customizing the schedule form
2) Activity types can be set as M-Milestone, G-Activity Group, and A-Activity (Default)
3) Automatic calculation of the duration

Installation
For the installation and execution process when you run the installation file, it is automatically installed as an additional function of Excel When you run Excel, the PhBarchart menu is added to the menu.

How to use
1) Open an Excel file and a new schedule form is created.
2) Drawing Shape Setting the Image area
3) Adjust settings in Form Setting when changing forms
4) After the data input process, a Draw Bar Barchart is created

Untitled.png

Thank's

Reference source: [PC]phbar 공정표작성 프로그램

Attachments

• Phbar_Setup.rar
    177.6 KB · Views: 1,156

Harun Saja Nice of you to share this.

It is important for those who might be new to developing schedules to start by using simple scheduling tools such as this. You need to develop an understanding of the ingredients necessary to build a schedule, be it for a design effort, construction project, or any group of related tasks that have a "Start" and a "Finish." Don't worry about all of the advanced features that are offered by MSProject, Primavera P6, etc. at first. You can build extremely useful, easy-to-manage schedules with simple tools like this.

Remember: A schedule is only as good as the data that it is based on. It doesn't need to be complex, it just needs to be understandable and updatable.

I've been in the construction industry for 30+ years and have seen, built and worked with, literally, hundreds of schedules. In this article, I offer some tips and ideas that might help you develop your own scheduling "style." Feel free to reach out to me if I can ever be of help - Cheers!!!

Developing Tracking Schedules

1618249939135.png