Detailed Presentation on Reinforcement Steel Work with Do and Do Not

This presentation covers all aspects of reinforcement steel work from testing to fixing in position.
It also covers the correct way and incorrectly done work photos.
Its a guide for site engineers on how to do reinforcement steel works at site.

Reinforcement scaling.jpg

courtesy : images from various construction sites and google. as the presentation is the collective spirit of various individuals whose names etc i couldn't remember. gratitude to all of them for taking photographs and detailing.

Attachments

• Do and do not in Reinforcement Steel works.pdf
    6.8 MB · Views: 2,761
This presentation covers all aspects of reinforcement steel work from testing to fixing in position.
It also covers the correct way and incorrectly done work photos.
Its a guide for site engineers on how to do reinforcement steel works at site.

courtesy : images from various construction sites and google. as the presentation is the collective spirit of various individuals whose names etc i couldn't remember. gratitude to all of them for taking photographs and detailing.
Very detailed and informative. Thank you for sharing

Outstanding article Srinivasan!!!

The membership here should know that it takes a substantial amount of time to assemble an article like this - Thank you Srinivasan for all your efforts!! Information prepared and presented will pay dividends to engineers for many years to come - Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for pooling the extensive information, thus I am sure all team member get benefitted at 360deg as it covers all sort of do's and don'ts and real time life of reinforced steel structure.
This is ever memorable one for each individual of our group member.
Small information to note that Presentation file name given as formwork and reinforcement steel works, but I think formwork detail is mission in the PPT, just for my own clarity I make a note the same.
Great collection and thank again...…..
K. Ranjan
Sr DGM (Quality)
Chennai Airport Project