Finally - A YouTube Channel for Construction Engineers!!

Hello Civil4M Members! It is my distinct pleasure to announce that I have started a YouTube channel dedicated to Construction Engineers!!

As an active member of the Civil4M community, I enjoy interacting, communicating and helping the membership work on the issues & problems that you have brought to the forum. As many of you already know, I am a 30+ year veteran of the heavy highway construction industry: Roads, bridge, deep foundations, railroads and site infrastructure have been the primary focus of my work life. For years, I have dedicated time & effort towards building my website Hildebranski.com as well as my podcast The Construction Engineering Show, both of which have become places for me to share some of my knowledge & resources with those who also work in the heavy civil engineering industry. Now, I have decided to produce videos on My YouTube Channel carrying forth that same goal; helping people in our industry get answers to their questions, serving as a "virtual mentor" to the younger members of our industry, and assisting construction professionals to become better in their daily activities. It is an exciting endeavor, and one that I hope will become a great resource for any & all engineers who have roles in the construction process.

If you are resident construction engineer, inspector or technician, a contractor project manager, project engineer or superintendent, or if you are someone who might be considering getting involved in the road, bridge, utility & infrastructure-related construction industry, I think you'll find the topics & information that I plan to discuss on The Channel beneficial. I'd invite you to stop by and check it out: If you are so inspired, leave a comment, post a question, and consider subscribing. I think it has the potential of becoming a useful tool in your toolbox.
Cheers!!!
--Bob

Reactions: Hamash