how to calculate column moments and loads for column design

Ratnam

Apprentice
Dear friends,

I am preparing excel sheets for structural elements like slab, beam column, and footing. I decide and taken g+3 building design manually I already prepared slabs and beams but while i am prepare column I want to know how to calculate moments and loads. so kindly give me suggestion or if any material is there please send to my mail or this forum also

this is mail id : vnkt30@gmail.com

Best Regards
venkat

Dear friends,

I am preparing excel sheets for structural elements like slab, beam column, and footing. I decide and taken g+3 building design manually I already prepared slabs and beams but while i am prepare column I want to know how to calculate moments and loads. so kindly give me suggestion or if any material is there please send to my mail or this forum also

this is mail id : vnkt30@gmail.com

Best Regards
venkat
Please share this file

SRINIVASAREDDY

If you don't mind can you put Excel files(what you prepared)here in this CIVIL4M that will help to some of student who's doesn't know how to calculate beam or slab

Reactions: Kundan7

SRINIVASAREDDY

Super sir good and very useful information if you have more like for beams, columns please post here we are waiting to receive valuable information from you