How to calculate pressure required for concrete pumping

Akash madale You have posed a great question that does not lend itself to a single answer. Let's dig-in on it.

Concrete pump pressure is not something that most civil engineers typically need to concern themselves with: Usually, if you are in charge of, let's say, orchestrating concrete placement on your jobsite, your concrete pump vendor will choose the pressure that he needs to run his pumping equipment at. But, in order for him to bring a pump that can handle your job, he'll likely want & need to know how you are setting up your pumping scheme:

--Diameter of the line your crew is using
--The type of piping your are using (slickline, flexible)
--The number of bends you will have in your line
--The distance you are pumping, both horizontal & vertical
--The concrete slump you are using/need at the point of placement
--The rate of placement you want to achieve (say 30 cy/hr or 40 or 50 cy/hr)

All of these variables factor into the pump pressure required. Most concrete pump manufacturers will have tables or selection grids/nomographs that you can use to determine the needed pump pressure. Great question - I hope this helps! (I may need to write an article on my site on this topic - Thanks for the idea) - Cheers!!
--Bob // Hildebranski.com

Reactions: Dnyan Deshmukh
Akash madale You have posed a great question that does not lend itself to a single answer. Let's dig-in on it.

Concrete pump pressure is not something that most civil engineers typically need to concern themselves with: Usually, if you are in charge of, let's say, orchestrating concrete placement on your jobsite, your concrete pump vendor will choose the pressure that he needs to run his pumping equipment at. But, in order for him to bring a pump that can handle your job, he'll likely want & need to know how you are setting up your pumping scheme:

--Diameter of the line your crew is using
--The type of piping your are using (slickline, flexible)
--The number of bends you will have in your line
--The distance you are pumping, both horizontal & vertical
--The concrete slump you are using/need at the point of placement
--The rate of placement you want to achieve (say 30 cy/hr or 40 or 50 cy/hr)

All of these variables factor into the pump pressure required. Most concrete pump manufacturers will have tables or selection grids/nomographs that you can use to determine the needed pump pressure. Great question - I hope this helps! (I may need to write an article on my site on this topic - Thanks for the idea) - Cheers!!
--Bob // Hildebranski.com

Thank u sir it help full to every one