I need to grow in civil

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
In order to make a good career in construction industry as a civil engineer, you need to learn, how things are done, can I do it in more better way without increasing the cost but by improving the quality of the work. You need to understand ways of reducing the reworks, why reworks do occur, how you can bring the change in current working environment and make things better.

You need to show your leadership skills which gets develop once you understand the process flows and way of improving. there is a very thin line difference between peoples who are growing in their career and peoples who got stuck in the situation.

Growing people not only see the things, they observe it.

Mech42

You need to understand ways of reducing the reworks, why reworks do occur, how you can bring the change in current working environment and make things better.

Hello Sir,

At some point I feel reducing the cost for quality is difficult. As many small companies are already working with a small Margin and having profound way of working that doesn't give any space for quality. I mean saving the cost seems impossible. Can we start raising voice against such system? What will be the effect of such objections on top mgmt.