Interview Questions.

Karthick P

I wonder why most of the employer started interview with same question. tell me about yourself.?
I faced few interviews just asking few basic questions, I hope interview method can be changed. we people have much exposure regarding our field.
Employer may ask about additional skill knwn by us. Somemay have good manpower managing skill, some may have soft skills, Technical software skills,
problem handling skills, Ability to learn with open minded. In this scenario I hope freshers with good knowledge was facing inferior about not getting opportunity to expose their skill.

archdevil

Royal Member
This question comes up in just about every job interview and many job searchers hate asking this question.

They hate it because they get frustrated trying to decipher exactly what the interviewer is looking for. However, if you prepare properly there’s no reason to worry about d this question.

In fact, it is an opportunity — an opening for you to set the tone of the job interview and describe the points that you most want the employer to know about you.

Don’t waste the opportunity by simply diving into a long discussion of your resume. This also isn’t the time to mention that you love cricket, music etc (yes, I have seen candidates ramble on about hobbies and personal preferences many times and it’s a surefire way to make a weak first impression).

Instead, try a concise, enthusiastic response that summarizes your big-picture fit for the job. This is also a good opportunity to share some information about your achievements.

dont waste this opportunity.