Job Cost Tracking Worksheet

I have seen several posts from the Membership inquiring about job cost monitoring tools for Construction Project Managers and Site Engineers.

I've written an article that discusses the importance for PM's/CM's to maintaining up-to-date project cost metrics, as well as provided a copy of one of my more-useful project cost tracking worksheets. If you are a PM or CM managing a small to mid-sized construction project that has both General Conditions costs (like supervision labor, on-site miscellaneous expenses, etc.) AND subcontractors costs for those who have been hired to perform work, this worksheet may be of use to you.

Check it out and let us know what you think - Cheers!!
Project Manager’s Toolbox – The Job Cost Worksheet

Cost Categories.PNG

Reactions: neonbrain
Dear @HockeyPuck,

Thank You for sharing insights about cost control management. Can you please share the file on civil4m.com website ?

Thanks and Regards,
@rameshchandrapatel

Thank you for your kind words, @rameshchandrapatel I actually prefer to keep .xls and .doc files at my site since it allows me to make corrections, changes or formula corrections - I can keep the most-current version of the files accessible and not have "old versions" with errors floating around....

I hope you download the file and give it a try - If you find any problems or formula issues, please let me know so that I can make the proper corrections and keep the tool as good as it can be - Cheers!!

shinuninan123, if you could post the survey here in the thread, I'd be happy to review & respond. Or, if you'd post the questions as a .pdf, I'd respond there as well. I'm not too comfortable with downloading a GoogleDocs document.....
This document is for my final year year civil engineering project .... Sir please do send your response .... And thank you for responding to my thread