My Name is M.Shenbagaraja Pandian studied Diploma Civil Engineering in 1985-1988 at Arulmigu Senthil Andavar Polytechnic

I have the work experience with the following Major projects:
1. Bharat Diamond Bourse- BKC-Mumbai;
2. ICICI Head office Project-BKC-Mumbai;
3. Bank of India Project-B.K.C-Mumbai;
4. SBI Project-BKC, Mumbai;
5. Dena Bank Project,BKC, Mumbai;
6. Maeen Neighbourhood lakes development project -261 villas-Client-Emaar- Dubai;
7. Hilton Beach Hotel and Resorts-at RAS Al Khaimah, (29 villas) Client – Govt. of RAK;
8. Ashok garden Building-Sewri Mumbai;
9. R&D Technology Centre at Siemens Airoli Project,Mumbai
10. SRA MAHUL Project, Cembur-Mumbai;
11. REHAB PROJECT TATA HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD, MULUND EAST -Mumbai;
12. Acme Ozone Residential project at Thane west-Mumbai
13. Atmosphere project at Nahur-Mumbai.

Reactions: HockeyPuck

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
It is not only difficult for me to answer such question but also it wont make any sense as i do not know what kind of work you did there and at what position, also for which position you are looking for the Job.

What i could suggest, Do post at portals like naukri.com, update your resume and look at each minute details you posted there for its correctness, because a person looking for candidates does not know about you and there are millions of CV's there from which they need to do shortlisting of few.

In absence of details or improper updating only leads to not appearing in searches, hence not getting call for Job (Will soon post on it in details for how we should update our details at such portals to ensure we get seen in searches and get call for interview).

I can also do suggest to post about you are looking for Job along with complete details in Want Job section at Forum, might someone get interested in your details as they might have the opening for similar profile in their company.

It is not only difficult for me to answer such question but also it wont make any sense as i do not know what kind of work you did there and at what position, also for which position you are looking for the Job.

What i could suggest, Do post at portals like naukri.com, update your resume and look at each minute details you posted there for its correctness, because a person looking for candidates does not know about you and there are millions of CV's there from which they need to do shortlisting of few.

In absence of details or improper updating only leads to not appearing in searches, hence not getting call for Job (Will soon post on it in details for how we should update our details at such portals to ensure we get seen in searches and get call for interview).

I can also do suggest to post about you are looking for Job along with complete details in Want Job section at Forum, might someone get interested in your details as they might have the opening for similar profile in their company.

Attachments

• M.S.R.PANDIAN-CV for -Sr.Engineer.doc
    189.5 KB · Views: 15