My Profession

I am working as a consulting civil engineer since the initial days of my practice and officially associated with green buildings for more than the last 10 years. I was part and parcel of the team as a civil engineer for the first-ever green Government Campus, a FOUR STAR RATING project, at Police Training School in Turchi, Tasgaon Dist: Sangli.

Having an experience of 34 years in the field of Civil Engineering Consultancy, I have worked on many projects for Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara, Director of Sugar, Director of Textiles, Maharashtra State Police Housing and Welfare Corporation Mumbai, Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune, and many more, also completed more than 40 Religious Structures nearby. I completed the civil work of 5 solvent extraction plants. One sugar factory is from site selection from 2000 to today I am working for them as a consulting engineer. Right now I am working on 2 solvent extraction plants & 2 distillery projects in Maharashtra.

I am working as a consulting civil engineer since the initial days of my practice and officially associated with green buildings for more than the last 10 years. I was part and parcel of the team as a civil engineer for the first-ever green Government Campus, a FOUR STAR RATING project, at Police Training School in Turchi, Tasgaon Dist: Sangli.

Having an experience of 34 years in the field of Civil Engineering Consultancy, I have worked on many projects for Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara, Director of Sugar, Director of Textiles, Maharashtra State Police Housing and Welfare Corporation Mumbai, Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune, and many more, also completed more than 40 Religious Structures nearby. I completed the civil work of 5 solvent extraction plants. One sugar factory is from site selection from 2000 to today I am working for them as a consulting engineer. Right now I am working on 2 solvent extraction plants & 2 distillery projects in Maharashtra.
Good Morning,

Request to pls share the details and specific elements of green building