Please suggest better option for me

Hii everyone good evening,
I got offer in zuari Cements as a mobile lab engineer (here I have to go along with mobile van and provide concrete solutions like slump cone test, silt analysis and aggregates test),as I have 2 years site experience,is it good for me or continue as site engineer pls give your valuable suggestion for my bright future,
Thankyou.

Valmiki

I got offer in zuari Cements as a mobile lab engineer (here I have to go along with mobile van and provide concrete solutions like slump cone test, silt analysis and aggregates test),as I have 2 years site experience,is it good for me or continue as site engineer pls give your valuable suggestion for my bright future,
Thankyou.
The job offer what u have got in zurai cement is better one what i feel in comapir to your curent job profile
As my professional friends who are into cement and concrete industry had good growth in there package and job satisfaction to, and more over cement industry will open many further carrier option to.
take more opinion and Think

Reactions: Ganeshnannuri

amd007

Elite Member
Thankyou.

It all depends on your liking the Zuari Cement option looks more like a Lab technician profile which will lead you to a career in RMC, Cement manufacturing, etc.

However, if you wish to continue in say building construction profession then this career change may not help you in your career as a building engineer.

So plan your career path wisely and as per your taste and liking rather than regretting later on....Cheers

Reactions: Ganeshnannuri
The job offer what u have got in zurai cement is better one what i feel in comapir to your curent job profile
As my professional friends who are into cement and concrete industry had good growth in there package and job satisfaction to, and more over cement industry will open many further carrier option to.
take more opinion and Think
Thanq valmiki ji for your suggestion

It all depends on your liking the Zuari Cement option looks more like a Lab technician profile which will lead you to a career in RMC, Cement manufacturing, etc.

However, if you wish to continue in say building construction profession then this career change may not help you in your career as a building engineer.

So plan your career path wisely and as per your taste and liking rather than regretting later on....Cheers
Thankyou ji