Questionnaire survey

Dear Sir/Madam

I Chaithra N Kowshik research scholar in Civil engineering department at the National Institute of Technology - Karnataka, Surathkal have undertaken to conduct a research project. As a part of my research program, I am trying to gain knowledge on Key Performance Dimensions(KPD) required for an employee working in Indian Construction Contracting Organization. In this regard, a questionnaire survey is being conducted, to understand the significance of Key Performance dimensions which have been noticed.Based on your valuable views, I will be able to arrive at the significant factors contributing the appraisal process in Indian construction industry.

I assure you that, the personal and professional information provided by you will be kept confidential and used exclusively for academic purpose only. Please find the link below. Questionnaire take maximum 10-15 min.Please spare your precious time and help me getting better results

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...aSCpqKSvU0AJNt3UkivqjMZg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please note: a) Respondents must have minimum one year construction industry experience and must have gone through performance appraisal process.

Looking forward for your positive response.

Please forward this mail to your colleagues/friends/subordinates/supervisors/superiors etc who would answer and please put a cc for mentioned mail id- ckowshik@gmail.com

For further query

Mail-id ckowshik@gmail.com, cv14f19chaithra@nitk.edu.in

With Regards,

Ms Chaithra .N. Kowshik
Research Scholar
Department of Civil Engineering
National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Surathkal

Reactions: MAR