Research Opportunity - Integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies in the design phase of civil engineering projects

Dear People,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Ali Chughtai, and I am conducting a research project on the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies in the design phase of civil engineering projects, as part of my studies at the University of Leeds. Having followed your work and contributions to the field, I am immensely impressed by your expertise and the depth of experience you possess.

Your impressive portfolio perfectly align with the criteria outlined in the aims and objectives for this research. It's clear that your knowledge and insights could greatly enrich our understanding and potentially shape the future of AI integration in civil engineering design processes.

I am reaching out to invite you to participate in a semi-structured interview for this research. The conversation would take approximately 20-30 minutes to get you insights on the topic.

Thank you very much for reading this invitation. I am eager to answer any queries you may have about the research and look forward to potentially collaborating with you on this research.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ali Chughtai
MEng Civil Engineering with Project Management
University of Leeds
ed18aac@leeds.ac.uk