Site inspection progress report

Narendra

Staff member
Hey Shubham,
I have not worked on site for more than 2 months, but as far as my knowledge and information is concerned as an Engineer you have to take care of Site Work Progress (also called daily progress report), Labour Attendance report and Record of Material (Available or consumed regularly) in tabular form. I hope it will help you and you can modify it further based of your duty and responsiblity on work site.

Please find the attachment for example of Site DPR.

Thanks for Connecting.
CIVIL4M

Attachments

• site DPR.docx
    11.8 KB · Views: 347
Reactions: VIDHYA SAGAR

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Site Inspection and Progress Report are two different things.

Site Inspection Report consist of vast variety of information which you did inspected by actually visiting the site.
It provides information about your observation during visit.

DPR or Progress Reports - Indicate the progress of activities and things related to it for doing management of the things like manpower, material, machinery and money to achieve the desired target.

Shubham Gomare

Site Inspection and Progress Report are two different things.

Site Inspection Report consist of vast variety of information which you did inspected by actually visiting the site.
It provides information about your observation during visit.

DPR or Progress Reports - Indicate the progress of activities and things related to it for doing management of the things like manpower, material, machinery and money to achieve the desired target.
Yes sir will you please give me an example means which type of observation he should mention that........... Thank you very much sir

Reactions: Venkat

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Observations are like description of abnormal things observed at site.

Example - if you observe a plumb out column or column casted without reinforcement or short lap found etc should be mention in the site inspection report in full details. like location where it was observed, level of floor at which it was observed, demarcation details like column number or beam number etc. defects / abnormality / observation about it.

Shubham Gomare

Observations are like description of abnormal things observed at site.

Example - if you observe a plumb out column or column casted without reinforcement or short lap found etc should be mention in the site inspection report in full details. like location where it was observed, level of floor at which it was observed, demarcation details like column number or beam number etc. defects / abnormality / observation about it.
Great......... Thanks again