Templates for Construction work office documentation

I see several members have asked for the templates in Excel rather than pdf. I, like Mr. Sudhakar Reddy B will often provide my spreadsheet-based templates in pdf format rather than provide the actual worksheet: Why? Blindly using someone else's spreadsheet without a full understanding of the calculations & functions used to build it can lead to disastrous results. As an engineer, you must take it upon yourself to build & understand your own worksheets. Mr. Sudhakar has provided some excellent starting points, but it's up to the individual engineer to put in the time & effort to craft worksheets that work for your particular project or problem set....

The world is changing so quickly - Younger generations are expecting an App to solve their problems with a push of a button instead of putting in the hours of work necessary to solve the problem using their own minds. We are engineers - We are different - Our minds are built to solve problems. Take the initiative. Drive yourself to solve the problem on your own. Don't always look for the "Push Of A Button" solution. You are educated, trained and possess talents & skills far beyond the non-engineer. The engineer who puts in the work and applies his/her knowledge is a much greater asset to his team, client & employer than someone who simply knows how to use an App....
Wonderful advice.today everyone interested in mouthfeed instead of understanding.any how thanks

Brother,
I want to know more about this rate analysis..Can you help?
Yes, Currently I am pursuing a master in CEM (Construction Engineering Management), During Study, I am Done Rate Analysis , I am attached my Rate analysis assignment.
I hope it will be helpful to you

Attachments

• Rate Analysis1.pdf
    201.6 KB · Views: 239

archdevil

Royal Member
I see several members have asked for the templates in Excel rather than pdf. I, like Mr. Sudhakar Reddy B will often provide my spreadsheet-based templates in pdf format rather than provide the actual worksheet: Why? Blindly using someone else's spreadsheet without a full understanding of the calculations & functions used to build it can lead to disastrous results. As an engineer, you must take it upon yourself to build & understand your own worksheets. Mr. Sudhakar has provided some excellent starting points, but it's up to the individual engineer to put in the time & effort to craft worksheets that work for your particular project or problem set....

The world is changing so quickly - Younger generations are expecting an App to solve their problems with a push of a button instead of putting in the hours of work necessary to solve the problem using their own minds. We are engineers - We are different - Our minds are built to solve problems. Take the initiative. Drive yourself to solve the problem on your own. Don't always look for the "Push Of A Button" solution. You are educated, trained and possess talents & skills far beyond the non-engineer. The engineer who puts in the work and applies his/her knowledge is a much greater asset to his team, client & employer than someone who simply knows how to use an App....
Well said. Any listeners?

Reactions: HockeyPuck
Hello,

I am attaching the important templates which generally used for construction process from pre-construction stage to post construction stage.
View attachment 1694

These are the most important formats which are required in any kind of projects, the attached formats includes;

- BOQ Quantity Validation
- Cash Outflow
- Change order for Purchase Order Quantity.
- Detailed Cost Plan
- Draft Estimate
- RA bill Abstract
- Rate Analysis
- Reinforcement steel calculations
- Variation Statement

I hope it will helpful to you to prepare the documents at your office
This is awesome and most important part for all Billing engineers. I am requesting you sir please may be possible to upload excel sheet for all these documents. Please it's a humble request to you sir.

Hello,

I am attaching the important templates which generally used for construction process from pre-construction stage to post construction stage.
View attachment 1694

These are the most important formats which are required in any kind of projects, the attached formats includes;

- Cash Outflow
- Detailed Cost Plan
- Draft Estimate
- RA bill Abstract
- Rate Analysis
- Variation Statement

Thank you Sir. Would you be able to repost this in excel, please?

MAR

Founder Member
Hello,

View attachment 1694

- Cash Outflow
- Detailed Cost Plan
- Draft Estimate
- RA bill Abstract
- Rate Analysis
- Variation Statement

Thanks for sharing the useful files, can you share the excel files?

amd007

Elite Member

Lovely Reply well explained Honeypuck.?

Hello,

View attachment 1694

- Cash Outflow
- Detailed Cost Plan
- Draft Estimate
- RA bill Abstract
- Rate Analysis
- Variation Statement

hello sir, this is really amazing and knowledgeable documents for every billing and contracts engineer. please upload all these files in excel format because more useful and knowledgeable documents in case in excel format so i requested to you please upload in excel format sir, thank u

hello sir, this is really amazing and knowledgeable documents for every billing and contracts engineer. please upload all these files in excel format because more useful and knowledgeable documents in case in excel format so i requested to you please upload in excel format sir, thank u
Hello sir,
The content is very mch
Hello,

View attachment 1694

- Cash Outflow
- Detailed Cost Plan
- Draft Estimate
- RA bill Abstract
- Rate Analysis
- Variation Statement

Thank you so much sir for giving all hi information with PDF, it is helping me a lot.

Hello,

View attachment 1694

- Cash Outflow
- Detailed Cost Plan
- Draft Estimate
- RA bill Abstract
- Rate Analysis
- Variation Statement

Thank you sudhakar sir for sharing helpful information