Try to Solve Psychological Puzzle - Who Is The Most Stupid Here?

Narendra

Staff member
Hello Engineers,
Participate and try to solve this Psychological puzzle.Each of your choices (From 1,2,3 & 4) can reveal a part of your personality. Select any one option.

Q. Look at the picture and tell us, which of these four is the most stupid?
(Try to support your answer with short explanation-if possible)
most1_768x401.jpg

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
This is my own answer and your views may differ from me, its my thinking, you can post what you think, there is no restriction on it.

I see this tree as a company.

1 knows what others are doing, and as he is at retirement he does not bother - because he already did a lot and have huge experience and knows, if he take action on it the tree will collapse. So he must have worn them about this and may had told that, concentrate on growing tree instead of cutting it, choice is yours.
if 1 fall down from it, he will immediately get another tree as his experience will be counted.

2 is hopeless person, without understanding the situation, he is busy in stepping ahead. He is at situation, if he falls down, need huge effort to come back to this position.

3 is having little sense, he first secured himself and then started to pull down others and not really care about others who are below it.

4 is a supreme creation who understood what others are doing and what will happen in future so he is leaving it on his own and will find another tree to grow with (Most probably the 1 will invite 4 on new tree due to his good efforts)

This is what we call, rich and poor are happy, only middle class running the race in which they dont know, where they will land up.

What all you say! am i able to crack it ;)

Narendra

Staff member
Answers For Puzzle - Who Is The Most Stupid Here?

If you chose No. 1,
Unfortunately, you are a person who often gives up. You think you cannot influence the situation anyway, so you accept the terms you are given. You never argue and generally prefer to behave quietly and peacefully, because quarrels and scandals make you sad. You are a very kind and honest person.

If you chose No. 2,
You are the person who sometimes makes hasty decisions. You do not give yourself time to analyze the situation, so you make mistakes that could be avoided. Many people find you stubborn though.

If you chose No. 3,
You are an impulsive person who always goes to the end. You never give up and always fight for your rights to the last moment. You can become an excellent businessman, as thinking over strategies is one of your hobbies! In this area, you could definitely succeed.

If you chose No. 4,
You are a real rebel! Sometimes you are ready to fight even against yourself, just to prove something. All these “games” make you stop thinking rationally though. You are a born revolutionary.

Reactions: Mohamed Athiq
Hello Engineers,
Participate and try to solve this Psychological puzzle.Each of your choices (From 1,2,3 & 4) can reveal a part of your personality. Select any one option.

Q. Look at the picture and tell us, which of these four is the most stupid?
(Try to support your answer with short explanation-if possible)
most1_768x401.jpg
3, he'll be left alone