I think if you will do a job in any mnc company than its good institute at India.
But NICMARC is not UGC approved university and institute is also not AICTE approve so you will not apply any of goverment job.
Thanks for posting your question on Civil4M.
Firstly i will tell you briefly about NICMAR, its a institute where Courses are designed particularly for construction professionals, i have done my Post Graduations in Project Engineering & Management in 2014.
ACM is Advanced Construction Management which is corely for Civil Engineers, a brief advantages & disadvantages follows:
1. 100 % Placement
2. Gets every knowledge you need to climb at the best level of the career.
3. No need to outsearch for experts you will get every details about the industry.
4. Package for Fresher 4 to 6 lacs & for Experienced Over & above.
1. Huge Fees around 12 lacs
2. Return on Investments comes after 4-5 years of completion
3. Not suitable for someone from poor background.
Kindly let me know in case of further queries & feel free to contact.
1. You will get job in MNC with package 5-7 lakhs.
2. You will grow as a person as there are many clubs in the collge. You can join any club according to your interest.
3. Very few colleges offer jobs similar to this collge.
1. Last year 100-150 students did not get job. This was due to slowdown in construction industry.
2. Fees are high.
There is a entrance test every year comprising of Written, GD & PI Round, You have to apply on it.
Notification will come in all good English Newspaper You can also refer website as www.nicmar.ac.in