What are the areas where you need/feel to make improvement in industrial civil projects?

1.focus on your planning.
2.utilise your restores deligenlly .
3.prepare your procurement plan.
4.prepare your cash flow properly.
5.every week monitor your project.if there is any delay noticed prepare the contingency plan to cover the delay
6.keep a proper communication with client/contractor for any sort of discripencies.
7.every day before closing for the day discuss with your petty contractors/staff regarding completed jobs and the job to be completed next day so that everyone know what to be done.
8.ensure proper records maintain for the material reciept/consumption so that you will aware of excess material consumption if any so that you can make remedial actions.
9.last but not the least ensure proper safety precaution to avoid unnessay accidents .

Hope my above statement met your requirement.pl do not hesitate to contact us for any clarification needed.

Dipak Patel

Apprentice
1.focus on your planning.
2.utilise your restores deligenlly .
3.prepare your procurement plan.
4.prepare your cash flow properly.
5.every week monitor your project.if there is any delay noticed prepare the contingency plan to cover the delay
6.keep a proper communication with client/contractor for any sort of discripencies.
7.every day before closing for the day discuss with your petty contractors/staff regarding completed jobs and the job to be completed next day so that everyone know what to be done.
8.ensure proper records maintain for the material reciept/consumption so that you will aware of excess material consumption if any so that you can make remedial actions.
9.last but not the least ensure proper safety precaution to avoid unnessay accidents .

Hope my above statement met your requirement.pl do not hesitate to contact us for any clarification needed.
Thanks sir. can you provide me job responsibilities of project manager ?