What scope of steel design structure ??

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
scope of steel design structure is to design steel structure only.

If you are interested in doing job in that field, you need to first find the agencies involved in such works, approach them and ask them to absorb you.

as you are fresher and do not have knowledge, people will not recruit you, offer them your work as free as in most of the time even though we say you are working for nothing but actually, you are learning from them for free.

If you pick up well and learnt everything correctly, might be same company will start paying you or you might get a good job in other company.

don't dream of something without understanding reality, be on ground, go and do work. understand it and then choose you field for building professional career.

i dreams to become Prime Minister of India, can anyone tell me what is the scope - in reality this is useless question and i know if i want to become a PM of India, i need to do a lot of work and there are lot of things to do.

Just because i have a Dream of Becoming Prime Minister by looking at Shri Narendra Modi does not mean that i really become that.

to understand the test and willingness of self in doing something, you need to try it and after that you can decided on your own.

I am very much sure, you will never work in that field.