Why You should not buy Cube Testing Machine From Aimil Ltd

Dnyan Deshmukh

Staff member
Why You should not buy Cube Testing Machine From Aimil Ltd
When i Started my career the first cube testing machine i ever saw on my Project was of Aimil and Hi-Tech. I asked my boss why we use Aimil or Hi-Tech CTM and why not other brands, he told me that this machines are good and that's why we use it.
And this made impression on my mind that i should use Aimil Cube testing machine.
Compression-Testing-Machine.png
When i grew older and gain some experience and did some R&D, i found that all cube testing machine works same and there is no difference in performance because all CTM need to be run at a set speed only.

After looking at Aimil for longer time from different backgrounds i came to know that,
For companies like having multiple projects and multiple units - Aimil might be good because they Obey the construction companies and accept the whatever they pay for purchase and servicing.

But when it comes to companies like having few project - Aimil is bad Option because they start doing monopoly and shows like they are king in this field and shows the list of customers with big name to steal money from you.

There service is worst if you do not own their machine in Quantum, there cost of calibration check is thrice or in some cases 4 times of the cost quoted by other agency for same work.
Also other agency can do quick repair / maintenance / servicing etc but Aimil will take ages to make your machine working because you are not important customer and they have always priority to serve customer who had units in multiple number, even though you pay 4 times the cost, you wont get service.

I tried to contact many local businesses to get my Cube testing machine calibration done, almost every company told me that, they can calibrate almost every machine in this world other than manufactured by M/s Aimil Ltd because they do not share password for setting the values in machine for doing calibration.

My personal advice would be, never go for Aimil Ltd cube testing machine, you will end up in spending more money for nothing and frustrations for getting calibration done with delays and even after paying 4 times the cost.

I am talking about the situation here in Maharashtra, you might have similar type of experienced when you chose to go with Aimil Ltd.
For Multinational and big companies - those works as a slave that i know, on a single call those people reaches in few hours or max in a day time, but if you do not work in multinational or you are not a big client for them, then they will ruin you and make you to think, why you bought cube testing machine from them.

What you should look at when you buying cube testing machine

1. All company manufactured same mechanism because there is no other use of compression testing machine other than compressive strength test of material at speed specified in IS codes.
2. You should look for after sales service, how long is there office, how they will attain if we call them will it be in a Day or week or so on.
3. Do check there prices of maintenance service.
4. Warranty of the cube testing machine.

Hope many of the reader had same experience and believe in not to use Aimil Cube testing machine.

If in my life time, anyone asks me about Aimil, i will be saying Big No for it.